THANKS N2WWD

Hi all.
 I just read the October issue of CQ VHF, and was sorry to see that Ken
Ernandes  N2WWD would no longer be able to write the Orbital Elements
column.
 I'd like to thank Ken for some interesting and thoughtful articles. He
taught me a lot about satellite orbits and the "mysteries" of keplerian
elements. Thanks again Ken and I look forward to whoever takes your place
writing for CQ VHF.
 73 de Doug KA8QCU