Re: P3D Launch Announcement

DB2OS De 9M2SS

Hi Peter,

 What a wonderful piece of news.

It must have given you a great personal satisfaction at the successful
culmination of the hard work of the entire Amsat Team world-wide.

I was deeply impressed with your recent presentation at the Amsat U.K
Colloquium,   and realised the amount of labour that went in the P3D
project over the years.  It was truly a labour of love,  and amateurs all
over the world  will hail this as a befitting milestone in the new
Millennium. It will certainly signal the dawn of the new era for Amateur
Radio and  give the much needed fillip.

Please do convey our heartfelt good wishes to  Dr. Karl Meinzer, DJ4ZC and
Keith Baker, KB1SF, whom I had the pleasure of meeting at the Amsat U.K
Colliquium, and congratulates the entire Phase 3-D team on this exciting
announcement.

73

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS