Fwd: [dsp] N4HY DSP modem codes available

This includes 400 bps demods for Phase III-D and
1200 bps for PACSAT,  and 9600 bps FSK with
equalizer developed for UOSAT.  Some of the code
is good and usable, some of it is awful.  Please
make use of it as you see fit.  I hope Timewave's
generosity will be rewarded by returning to them
any improvements we make.

Please read Johan's legalese and understand that
I am busy and Timewave has its own agenda.  I
hope that we port this stuff to the EVM56002,
make improvements, learn something, etc.

Bob