Re: Say bye bye

While I might not agree with the wording, the thrust of the message is
on target. For myself, I hope that those who object to the sort of
message that got this started will express thremselves directly to
whoever posted it to the list, and not to the list in general.
So, stick around for a bit. things might improve.......

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT