Re: Say bye bye

 Don't let the disgruntled guys on the reflector cause you to leave! If all the
good Amateurs out there did that, there wouldn't be any good discussions at
all. I just use the good old delete key when I keep seeing boring back and
forth debate type messages. Those guys just have what I call "the constipated
Ham syndrome".

 These two quotes apply, at least I think so...

 "When you nothing to argue about, you must argue about the insignificant."

 "I deal in reason, therefore I dwell in poverty." -- C. Herbert

 Just ignore the babbling and read the e-mails from the Amateurs who have
something positive to contribute. That's what I do!

 73 & Keep the Faith!
 Clinton Herbert AB7RG
 ab7rg@arrl.net
 clinton@verdenet.com