Gnd.stn. in a LAN ?!

Wolf asked ..
>Hi Satellite User!
>I want to know if a reader of this list has done some experiments to
>implement a typical ham-satellite-groundstation in a LAN?

Wolf I have found vnc to very reliable for both W95 to W95 and also W95 to
Xwin for Linux. Carbon Copy thru a lan or Laplink for Windows also should do
it. BUT go for vnc. I can operate my complete sat station using Wisp and
auto tracking + doppler tuneing from my lounge room .
I use just a simple peer to peer net at my home qth (Windows for workgroups
and Samba on the Linux boxes).

Ron VK5AKJ , R. K. Johnson box 1194 Mount Gambier South Australia  5290