No Subject

Come on now!
	I think we have bantered the Mars problem around far too much in
view of the fact that there is nothing that anyone can do about it.
Remember, after all, we have had our share of failed OSCAR's. Attacking
the educational system and the products of that system is not the answer
for an unfortunate error.  Lets find something else to run in the ground
and break off!

                          "73"      John,   KG5ZA

In The Twinkling of A Star,
  All That Glitters is not Gold!