Re: Gnd.stn. in a LAN ?!

I was able to run 2 copies of the 16-bit version of WiSP under Windows for
Workgroups several years ago. I just made sure that all satellite
directories were shared between copies of the program. The files in the WiSP
main directory (including log files) were not shared as this would have
caused conflicts between the 2 copies of the program. The WiSP groundstation
program on the remote PC controlled the antennas and transceiver. The second
copy of WiSP was used to send and receive messages. The only problem that I
noticed was that some files were locked during passes and could not be
accessed until the pass was over. This may have been fixed in the 32-bit
version of WiSP.

73,

John, KD6OZH