KO-23 status and operation plan

>From KO-23 command station.

Transmitter 0 was shutdown on 2.Oct due to the power shortage.
However on board file storage is safe. This was an anticipated event
as KO-23 is now approaching its maximum eclipse period orbit which
has about 35 mins eclipse period. Hence, we decided turn off
the transmitter until 13th Oct. We expect the file system would alive
by the time. Next maximum eclipse will be around 3.Dec this year.

Keep tuned,

Hyungshin Kim()
Head of Spacecraft R&D Division at SaTReC
PhD Candidate in Computer Science at KAIST
Email : hskim@satrec.kaist.ac.kr
Voice : +82 42 869 8636
FAX :   +82 42 861 0064