Re: Gnd.stn. in a LAN ?!

Along these lines, you might find this package useful.  We use it here
extensively for remotely controlling Windoz based equipment from Linux
and Unix workstations.

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

they offer clients and servers for many platforms-- so that you can
control a Windoz box from a Linux box or a Linux box can be controlled
from a Windoz box (Who'd ever do that!?).

Very nice package.

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist