Re: Gnd.stn. in a LAN ?!

Along these lines, you might find this package useful.  We use it here
extensively for remotely controlling Windoz based equipment from Linux
and Unix workstations.

they offer clients and servers for many platforms-- so that you can
control a Windoz box from a Linux box or a Linux box can be controlled
from a Windoz box (Who'd ever do that!?).

Very nice package.

Chris Elmquist