Driving to the Symposium

For those of you driving to the Symposium in San Diego, the
Hanalei Hotel is near the intersection of Interstate 5 and
Interstate 8. The exit is Taylor St./Hotel Circle. Hotel
Circle is a frontage road that runs along Interstate 8.

>From West bound I-8 make 2 quick right turns at the stoplight
on the offramp onto Hotel Circle North. It's the second hotel
on the left.

>From East bound I-8 you will need to cross over the freeway.
Luckily there is an overpass there. Turn left at the stoplight
on the offramp and left again across the overpass. Once on the
North side of the highway make a left turn at the stoplight
and an immediate right onto Hotel Circle North. It's the
second hotel on the left.

If you have a 2m radio we will be monitoring a local repeater
which you can use as a talk-in frequency. The repeater is on
147.075 MHz with a +600 kHz offset and a 107.2 Hz PL tone.

See you at the Symposium,

Duane Naugle, KO6BT
1999 Symposium Chairman
ko6bt@amsat.org