Re: MARS Climate Observer -- Failure Mode

Folks..... In a few words "GET ENOUGH OF IT" yes is was a stupid mistake, so
what, someone will learn something from this I would hope, right? And now
for something completely different......... The worst aerospace workers,
engineers, and managers? are better than the rest, where ever they may live!

Vy 73 and good DX's........

Mike Parisey.... W5GML..... Sealy, TX! (USA)

Subject: R: [amsat-bb] MARS Climate Observer -- Failure Mode

> You are definitely right David,
> it is quite 'folkloristic' to see the multi-faceted desperation of all of
> those guys trying to blame this outrageously ridiculous failure to the
> metric system. .........
>
> > David Cowdin writes:
> >
> > > Now you would think that someone at JPL would figure out
> > > that we still work in English units. .....

> > Sounds almost as difficult as converting American language into English
:)