Re: Arrow di-plexer information please ?

In a message dated 10/2/99 4:58:24 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dave@g1ocn.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> Please could someone tell me the coil winding information
>  for the Arrow Antenna di-plexer ?
>
>  I need the diameter of the wire for each coil and the spacing.

The components for the duplexer are made on a very small PC board that fits
into the Arrow satellite handle.  They are all surface mount components.  You
can see a schematic (no component values) and a layout at:  <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/arrow146/index.html";>Welcome to Arrow Antenna</A

Lee Devlin, KØLEE
http://members.aol.com/lee810/ham.html