AO-27 Pass 10/2/99 1040 EDT?

I now have my sat. beams under computer control using Nova/KCT/Y5400,
and tried to work AO-27 for the first time today using this setup. With
current keps, Nova told me there would a pass almost overhead Atlanta
10/2/99 between roughly 1030 and 1100 local time. (EST...minus 5 hours
from Zulu).

When I tuned up 436.795, I heard absolutely nothing the entire pass.
This should have been readable on most any system, specially on my
autopoint sat beam antennas.

Have I got my times off again? Can anyone confirm that the bird was
active on that pass?

Rig, BTW, is a 736r.

Thanks for any assistance. I'd like to try it again this weekend.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI