Re: MARS Climate Observer -- Failure Mode

Easy Alan, don't you know that we are right and the whole world is wrong?
Even the Brits abandoned the Imperial Measuring System a long time ago.
BTW do not dare to voyage out to sea, all the buoys are on the wrong side
in the rest of the world. Even in American Samoa !  Maybe we all should
revert back to the colorful Model T automobile, as long as it is black !
ALOHA, Peter, NH6VB.