IARU SATELLITE FORUM

Here is the Agenda for next Friday evening.

Look forward to seeing you all

73

Hans ZS5AKV

IARU AMATEUR RADIO  SATELLITE FORUM
Friday  8  October 1999

19:00   Welcome and introduction
        AMSAT NA  Ray Soifer     (Chairman)

19:10   Year in Review
        - Hans van de Groenendaal ZS5AKV
        IARU Satellite Adviser

19:25   Frequency Co-ordination
        Report by Graham Ratcliff
        IARU AMSAT Frequency Co-ordinator

19:50   Appointment of the IARU AMSAT Satellite Frequency Co-ordinator
        for 1999/2000

19:55   What is an Amateur Satellite?
        An IARU Position paper (Tabled at the AC meeting in Norway)
        - Hans van de Groenendaal

20:20   International frequency planning for ARISS
        - Frank Bauer

20:50   Monitoring and dealing with intruders in the Amateur Satellite
        Bands  - do we need? do we want it?  How?
        - Hans van de Groenendaal

21:00   Any other business
        Open forum discussion.