Re: 9k6b mod website ?

Christopher,

You can try this site for actual radio "mods", not much theory here.  Its a
german site, a lot of the information I've not come across elsewhere.  Some of
the documentation is written in german however.  Proceed with caution... I do not
know the validity of this information.  :O)  Standard disclaimers apply!

73 de KD4ZCL
Marcus
Savannah, GA  EM92kd