Another apology

Greetings,

It is with egg all over my face that I make another apology to the BB.  I
really was tired when I made my initial posting concerning FO-20.  First
a wrong down link freq. and then listing the pass time an hour EARLY.
Actually the first easterly pass for me is 22:10 UTC and NOT at 21:10.
Please excuse the typos and an old man's senility.  Hopefully all things
are now go and we'll still have a great passes of FO-20 on Thur. Sept.
30.  Again my aploogies and please excuse the bandwidth.
73  Frank, K0BLT@amsat.org