Re: kansas city tracker tuner

-> PCs spare time. Im running Wintrak Pro 5.0,
-> and in the default setup it asks you to select a
-> commport.  also when the tracker cable
-> is connected between the interface card
-> and the Yaesu G5400B, the elevation
-> rotor starts elevating the antennas without
-> a satellite in view and moving over 90degrees.
->
-> I would appreciate your response to this problem

Larry,

I have a KCT card also, and interface it with Nova for Windows
(www.nlsa.com...free eval available). One of the key steps in getting
it to work was to create a DOS boot diskette, then running the KCT
utilities that came with the card. That proves whether or not the card,
cable, and Yaesu system it is connected to really works. Sound like to
me you have I/O address conflict. What operating system are you running?
What is the I/O address setting on the KCT?

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI