Ooops!!

Sorry gang but it would probably be much more productive if I tried to
down link at 435.880 on the passes of FO-20 on Thursday the 30th.  In my
initial posting I listed 455.880 as the down link.  I was tired and typos
are a problem when the old man is not thinking straight.  73 and cu on
the bird....
73  Frank, K0BLT@amsat.org