FO-20

Greetings to all,

I will have a chance to be on FO-20 for the passes beginning at 21:10 UTC
on Thursday, Sept 30th.  the tracking program tells me that the footprint
will be covering much of northwest Europe to as far south as north Italy.
 I would like very much to work any of you European fellows who would be
interested in a            Nebraska (DN81kq) QSO via satellite.  The
footprint continues covering quite a lot of northern Europe on subsequent
passes but I also realize that it's very late in your part of the world.
I will try to be on SSB or CW if you want, 455.880 (+/- Doppler) down
link.  Skeds are more than welcome.
Thanks for any interest I may have stirred up.  On the first easterly (to
me) of Wed. I was calling CQ Europe with no response.  Perhaps the
bandpass will be filled to overflowing on Thursday.

73  Frank, K0BLT@amsat.org