Re: UO-36 status?

    I have a 736 on the bench right beside me with a Symek 38.4k board
    in it (which receives test signals very nicely), and had difficulty
    convincing myself yesterday that there was anything other than noise
    coming out of it during a couple of passes of UO-36.

    It might be nice to know if there was anything actually there to
    receive... :-)

What about TO-31?  Because of its high resolution cameras, it was supposed
to be running 38.4Kb as well as 9.6kb.  Alas, the WWW page i have for it
is obviously dated and ANS lists it as only as 9600 bps.

                        -- KD6PAG