Off Topic: FS More Motorola TalkAbout Radios

Okay, I can't believe the requests I had for the winning labels for
TalkAbouts when I posted Sunday, and I just acquired another winning label
so here's the deal:

I have one winning label for a pair of Motorola TalkAbout FRS radios. If you
are interested, email me an offer. I will take offers up until 10:00pm here
at my home QTH and accept the highest bidder's offer. I will email the
winner with a congratulatory message <g>. I figure this is the fairest way
to do it since many folks won't get to check their mail until they get home
this evening.

I have a friend who also has a winning label. His name is Kevin Ragsdale and
his email address is JoshuaC@aol.com  if you are interested in his label
email him directly.

Thanks for the bandwidth, everyone have a great day!

73 de Jeff W4JEF

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----