Re: rotator cable

I ran exactly that stuff for my cable inside the house and up to the attic
(about 50 feet, the standard roll length).  I used regular UV-rated cable for
the run going outside to the rotor, though, since the UG cable did not have
that rating (although it certainly is a tough outer jacket).

73,
Jerry, K5OE