Sunsat this weekend

Hi all,
It is really a great bird. The possibilities are great also
for new stations if the rest of us could keep the fingers of
the PTT knob once we have made a few QSOs.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a controler at least over
Europe (NO - I am not a candidate). This has worked with pile ups
on the rare ones before.
As Derek, ON1DLL, just wrote you do not need a lot of power
if you are alone on the uplink.
Anyway in a couple of month time it will probably be better.
Thank you to AMSAT SOUTHAFRICA and the chaps at the university.
See you on the birds.
73 OZ1MY/Ib