MANCHESTER MODEM 1200-38k4 bps (clock*64)

Good evening,

Since the easy sat passes are over, and you might be looking for
something to do, :-) I decided to forward a link I found dealing with
building a Manchester capable modem.

While we wait for KD2BD to unscramble his hard drive, data, or whatever,
I thought it would be a good idea to point you to an English language
page for S53MV, Matjaz Vidmar's modem design.  You can find it at:

	http://www.esi.us.es/~melus/gwlhw07.html

As an aside, please remember that diversity is what makes our hobby so
unique.  With so many modes and so many possible ways to communicate,
every operator will have their own ideas regarding enjoyment of the
hobby.

Some will chose only analog pursuits.  Others will mix analog and
digital modes.  Others can only be found on the digital satellites.
Some will buy all their own equipment.  Some will mix buying and
building.  Still others will only build their own interfaces, and write
their own software.  And some of these operators will trust months and
years of work to storage media with no backups! :-)

One operators passion, might be another operators bane.

73, Mike in Fort Myers, FL
--
                                        __\/__
                                   .oooO   (   )