Way Off Topic FS: Winning Game Labels for Motorola TalkAbouts

The Coca-Cola company, which markets the Surge soft drink, has been having a
game on the Surge bottle labels in which you could potentially win a pair of
Motorola TalkAbouts. I have won several pairs of the radios and have given a
few of them to friends. You are only allowed to win one pair household, thus
I can not get anymore of them for myself, therefore I currently have two
winning game labels that I want to sell. You can call the Surge Hotline at
1-888-834-1003 for information about the radios. If anyone is interested in
buying one of the game labels, email me an offer. Thanks for the bandwidth

73 de Jeff W4JEF
jeffj@scott.net

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----