Re: SO-35 Can't Hear

Hi Dennis,

I was one of them that couldn't hear the satellite last weekend.  This
weekend I was able to hear both passes loud and clear in Colorado
Springs.

What I did is use the latest set of keps for SO-35 that I could find and
plug them into the STSPLUS program, and went by it's predictions rather
than the ones posted on the Sunsat website.  STSPLUS predicted both
passes within a couple of minutes of actual AOS and LOS.

Good luck and keep trying.  It is quite a strong signal.  On my Kenwood
TH-G71 and a dual-band Jpole, I registered a S6 or better on my S-meter
for a 23 degree pass.

If I can help further, don't hesitate to contact me.

--
Jeff Gibson, KB0DSH
gibsonjw@att.net