1200 AFSK PACSAT Uplink [was: AO16/LO19 Traknet Operational!]

    As I recall Manchester coding, the hallmark was the self-clocking
    feature.  This is what I recall.  But it'sbeen a while for me, too.  I
    may well have the docs you need...

    Gerry n5jxs

I stopped in a public library while i was in CM88 last night and photocopied
the relevant page from the 1993 Handbook.  There are three such codings, i
think the one i cited was Manchester II.  Manchester I takes the same amount
of bandwidth and always has a clock transition in the middle of the bit cell.
So i'll be happy to be generating it rather than decoding it.  Now, on to
1200 PSK...
			      -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, "RF newbie")