SO-35 25-09-99 Europe: overloaded!

Hello all.

Compared to last week's SO-35 today was really terrible! Too many stations
are qrv and the poor satellite
is heavilly overloaded. Today I heard following stations:

F4RD
F?CED
F6HCC
OK1VPO
F6AGR
DC3ZB
DJ1KM
DG0LHI/P
DC8TS
DG5AAG
DC6LN
OZ1MY
??ALU
G7RVM
PE1KLQ
DG9BIP
ON1DLL

and many more who didn't managed to break trough the gigantic QRM

Last week on Sunday we were at our club's hamradio event where I did the 2m
call-in station.
I was working with a TR-751, 30m of army-coax 75ohms and a J-pole.
SO-35 was really blasting peaking up to 5/7 and we heard many stations.
One of the visitors ON4BAX had a dualband portable. I gave him the
up/downlink frequencies and outside he called
a CQ on 70cm. Inside we heard him very good on SO-35! Just with this
portable trx and a rubberduck.

Best 73 from ON1DLL Dirk

Pacsat UO-22/KO-25/TO-31
E-mail ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG