Re: hex terminal program?

My DOS program CTERM  may be useful for this task.

The display can be toggled between text and HEX by pressing the F8
key.  The program also captures the raw data to a file for off-line
analysis (if required).

CTERM.ZIP is 36K long, and may be downloaded from my web site.  It's
on the OSCAR-11 page, in the programs section.  I can also e-mail it
on request.

The URL is www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew/

--
73