Re: UO-36 status?

Laura,

I am pretty sure they are only turning the 38k4 on over Surrey.  Often when the
satellite comes up here (close to Surrey),  the signal is not there,  and then I
see it get switched on.

I now have the Icom-821 Symek board ;-),  and have no problems copying the
downlink.

I will bring the board with me to San Diego in case anyone wants to have a look
at it.

Regards,

-- John Melton  n6lyt/g0orx