Who's on FO-29 JD? [was: FO-29 Digitalker]

What percentage of JD users are operating live and how many are operating
automated, where files/messages are exchanged while the user is asleep?

Does anyone know if the satellite is capable of operating in a mode at
night than during the day?  (That is, can it switch modes each pass when
it goes over the polar regions?)

What seems like it might be a waste to me is digitalker operation in the
middle of the night, when very few people would be listening.

It seems to me that at least Digitalker/JD would be a good day/night mode
combination if the spacecraft's operating software would permit this.

			      -- KD6PAG  (Networking Old-Timer, "RF newbie")