UO-36 status?

Is there anything more recent on this than the message on ANS
that has been the same for so many weeks?

I have a 736 on the bench right beside me with a Symek 38.4k board
in it (which receives test signals very nicely), and had difficulty
convincing myself yesterday that there was anything other than noise
coming out of it during a couple of passes of UO-36.

It might be nice to know if there was anything actually there to
receive... :-)

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte