Elements don't match!? - Fwd: SO-35 schedule

All,
Everytime I've looked at the schedules posted to this group and compare them
to my
(PC-TRACK) tracking program with the latest elements, it always shows Sunsat
coming over the US at a different time (usually 10-15 minutes earlier or
later). I know the satellite elements are correct because I can track all the
other satellites and hear them on the radio. The schedules posted have always
been right, so I suspect the elements are wrong. Can any one confirm this? (I
pick up my elements from the T.S. Kelso Celestica FTP site...it's been REAL
dependable on all the other satellites!)

For example, I show 1730Z on 9/25 when SUNSAT hits my range from Austin from
the south. The posting shoed it starts at 17:16Z
Thanks es 73