Help digipeat.

	Hello out there, I have been trying to get a response from AO-16, LO-19 using
UNPROTO.

	Setup is FT 736R, AEA DSP 2232 on modem 13, I am using my beams at this time
to get a setup that works, then I can graduate to HT and small antenna.

	Software:- I have tried PACKCOM and APRS840, now my thinking is that if I am
using the DSP 2232 I should be able to read the output with any software??
why am I
getting nothing, even when I hear data on AO-16.

	My UNP on AO-16 is APRS via PACSAT-1, what would it be on LO-19?

I would appreciate any tips on this setup

Thank you

Peter VE7AHX