Re: Re: [sarex] FO-29 Digitalker

 Now this one's right on, Mike! You couldn't have written a better reply, or made
a better point. We all should strive to do exactly what you stated. If it is
interesting to a young person, they just may pull themselves away from the TV and
check out Amateur Radio while surfing the 'web. Then, they just may take the
plunge and get a license. But, it really helps if they have an elmer... I did it
the "hard way", by myself. But you know how I did it? By listening in on a scanner
and getting interested... And now I hold an Extra Class License.

 73, Clinton Herbert AB7RG
 ab7rg@arrl.net
 clinton@verdenet.com
 Packet: AB7RG@KB7FRV.AZ.USA.NOAM