Re: Re: [sarex] FO-29 Digitalker

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:53:24 -0400, Allen Emer <aemer@monmouth.com> wrote:

> Many times what may seem to be without purpose for some, is of great joy to
> others discovering
> the thrill of signals from space for the first time.

I have heard thousands of signals from space and worked hundreds of stations
on the LEO's and Mir and I still get a thrill everytime I hear one and an
even bigger thrill when someone sees me operating AO-27 with an HT and they
get to hear the bird!

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----