Re: [sarex] FO-29 Digitalker

Jim,

The digitalker is quite useful for those of us that do school visits to
teach students
to find and recieve satellites. FM is easy for them and can be done at home
with a scanner.
Many times what may seem to be without purpose for some, is of great joy to
others discovering
the thrill of signals from space for the first time.

Allen Emer N2YAC