Anybody Using Sprint 2 with Wisp?

Hi:

	You may recall in my last posting, I mentioned I was having trouble
getting the PacComm Sprint 2 to work with Wisp.  I've contacted PacComm and
Gwyn says that at some point they did rewrite the KISS implementation for
Sprint, but he doesn't remember why.

	It appears that if I upgrade to a more recent version of firmware, my
problem may be solved.  But I'd like to verify this first.  If anyone on
this list is successfully using the Sprint-2 for the PacSats, could you
drop me a note and tell me what firmware version you are using.

	Thanks!

John, W2FS