PacComm Sprint on DigiSats?

Hi:

	I picked up a used PacComm Sprint this week and am trying to get it
running on the 9600 baud digital satellites.  It appears to be the "node"
version because it is missing U35 and U36.  Nonetheless, I've configured it
under Wisp as a TNC-2 and it receives just great.  However, it behaves a
bit odd in transmit mode.  When it goes to transmit, it seems to key
forever... I mean it really doesn't unkey until I cycle it on and off.  I
suppose RF could be getting into it... though I've not had that type of
problem before.  Is there anything in particular I should know about
configuring a Sprint-2 under Wisp that I might be doing wrong?

	Thanks,

John, W2FS