KO-23: good performance!

Well done - KO-23's up- and downlinks exhibit much the same
performance as UO-22. Good, in other words...

My uplink test (file 2db2f, lakes.jpg), BTW, is a NOAA-15 image
from my home-made Linux/soundcard APT weather satellite program.
The particular image is not on the web, but some of its pals
are on http://www.qsl.net/va3ldh/wxsat.html

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte