flexnet 9600kb ?

I am tried using the autoexec file below, and did not seem to work the same.
  I did not hear any packets come out of the speakers like I did with the
1k2 module, and my 1k2 is working fine.  Does it run out of the com port?
The following are my autoexec files for 1k2 and 9k6.  Do you see any
problems?

@echo off

REM Notes:
REM DOSSTART.BAT is run whenenver you choose "Restart the computer
REM in MS-DOS mode" from the Shutdown menu in Windows.  It allows
REM you to load programs that you might not want loaded in Windows,
REM (because they have functional equivalents) but that you do
REM want loaded under MS-DOS.  The two primary candidates for
REM this are MSCDEX and a real mode driver for the mouse you ship
REM with your system. Commands that you want present in both Windows
REM and MS-DOS should be placed in the Autoexec.bat in the
REM \Image directory of your reference server.  Please note that for
REM MSCDEX you will need to load the corresponding real-mode CD
REM driver in Config.sys.  This driver won't be used by Windows 98
REM but will be available prior to and after Windows 98 exits.
REM
REM This file is also helpful if you want to F8 boot into MS-DOS 7.0
REM before Windows loads and access the CD-ROM.  All you have to do
REM is press F8 and then run DOSSTART to load MSCDEX and your real
REM mode mouse driver (no need to remember the command line parameters
REM for these two files.
REM
REM - You MUST explicitly specify the CD ROM Drive Letter for MSCDEX.
REM - The string following the /D: statement must explicitly match
REM   the string in CONFIG.SYS following your CD-ROM device driver.

REM MSCDEX.EXE  /D:OEMCD001 /l:d
REM MOUSE.EXE
if exist toscd001 c:\windows\command\MSCDEX /D:toscd001 /M:10

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mouse.com

REM Added by SetBlaster on Tue Jul 13 21:19:07 1999
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T4

c:\windows\system\maestro.com

CD\packet1

LH FLEXNET
LH SMSBC -tc:1
FLEX
LH SMFSK96
FSET MODE 0 9600
FSET TXDELAY 0 20
SMMIXER -o:0 -s:mic

Working autoexec:

REM MSCDEX.EXE  /D:OEMCD001 /l:d
REM MOUSE.EXE
if exist toscd001 c:\windows\command\MSCDEX /D:toscd001 /M:10

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mouse.com

REM Added by SetBlaster on Tue Jul 13 21:19:07 1999
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 T4

c:\windows\system\maestro.com

CD\packet1

LH FLEXNET