Re: [ao16aprs] 1200 Bd PACSAT acks

>Tim, I didnt see ya on the first pass, but I did see the following.  It

Ouch!  I found bad solder joint....  It was working fine last night
before the vibration test on the pavement....

I pulled off the road somehere between Tuscaloosa and Meridian
and discovered what was coming out of my TNC was a 1200 hz
tone with no data.  A few hours later I found the problem to be a
poor solder joint and got it working again for a pass this evening.

I will try again during the 1655z pass of AO-16 on Tuesday morning
and see how it goes.

73's

Tim - N8DEU