Re: KCTT interface cable

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:17:53 -0000, "Alan Biddle" <APBIDDLE@att.net> wrote:

> I dimly remember that the KCTT mini-DIN to DB-25 used with the Yaesu G-5500
> rotor control box is actually an Apple computer cable.  If so, what does one
> ask for?

I 'believe' it's called a LocalTalk cable.

Jeff

           ---- Jeff Johns W4JEF - Reserve Patrol Captain ----
           ---    Jefferson County Sheriff's Department    ---
           ---           Birmingham, Alabama USA           ---
           --- HP200LX & BayPac.. QRP Packet At It's Best! ---
           ---- Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA Key ----