Re: hex terminal program?

Ron
Terminal programs for the task you're looking for are pretty easy to write
in Quick Basic.  Just open the port, and then have a loop continuely check
the status of the keyboard buffer and the port buffer. When a character
shows up in the keyboard buffer, write it to the screen and port. When a
character shows up on the port buffer, write it to the screen. Of course in
your case you'll need to convert the (number) to base 16 and display it as
two hex digits.