Re: [aprssig] Re: RE: AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

Just right,
that's exactly what Christophe and i have done for the P3D demodulator : a
costas loop. But, from my experience and extensive tests i made with low
Eb/N0, the design of the loop filter of the Costas loop is not as dead simple.

Ghis, F1HDD.