RE: [aprssig] Re: RE: AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

So, would it be safe to say that by replacing some filters with 20 khz
bandwidth and a decent preamp, one could forget about doppler??

.mark

  Mark Schoonover KA6WKE	           IS Manager
  Trail Runner,HAM	             schoon@amgt.com
           ka6wke@wb6dgr.#sca.ca.usa.noam
  http://www.qsl.net/ka6wke       ka6wke-1 145.05
                Mobile: 146.52 & 28.470
    Lat: 32.85380 Long: -117.00980 Grid: DM12LU