Re: [aprssig] Re: RE: AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

You actually only need down tuning.  As the bird comes over the horizon
toward you the doppler shift is greatest and only reduces to zero
overhead and goes negative as it sails off to the other horizon.  I have
found that max doppler shift has been less than 10 khz plus as it is
first seen, and 10 khz minus as the satellite disappears.  The shift is
much less than 10 khz if the satellite does not pass overhead.

John W. Wilson, KN4HX
z004391b@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us