Re: RE: [aprssig] RE: AO16/LO19 Uplink w ANY PC!

Yes Andy, that precisely is the situation!  At one time the Australians
produced a PC board specifically for tuning the PSK signal to
discriminator center.  It worked fairly well but never caught on and
required some additional development.  Cliff K7RR